Course: Advanced diploma on CFD analysis
Duration: 300 hours
Softwares: Ansys Fluent, CFX and ICEMCFD Hexa
This course will be conducted in two levels, those who successfully complete first level will be allowed to take up second level course.
- Advanced diploma course involves hands-on experience with very complicated live projects with mesh size from 15 to 20 million.
- Our world class CFD lab with latest parallel processing multicore Xeon processor work stations up to 64 GB RAM memory has made it possible to offer highly complicated projects to the students.
- With nine such complicated projects, student will be in a position to solve any problem in Industry confidently.
List of projects:
- CFD analysis of subsonic diffuser of a turbojet engine
- CFD analysis of airfoils
- CFD analysis of liquid cooled electronic system
- CFD analysis of centrifugal pump
- Complete Aerodynamics analysis of subsonic aircraft
- Aerodynamic heating analysis of supersonic aircraft fuselage
- Aerodynamics analysis of Sports utility vehicle (SUV)
- Thermal analysis of wind turbine generator unit
- CFD analysis of axial fan
- CFD analysis of high pressure ratio radial turbine
- CFD analysis of high pressure ratio radial compressor
- CFD analysis of electronic driver assembly – aerospace system
- CFD analysis of gas turbine combustion systems
Click here to download the syllabus
Please contact us for further details
Training will be provided on the following licensed platforms
Note: 1)We don't have branches in any other city, We are conducting classes only in Bangalore.
2)Please refer terms of service before registering for the course
- (1) One month batch commences from 01 st and 15 th day of every month (2) 15 days course ( 10 AM to 6 PM) ,new batch as per student requirements.