Terms and Conditions
1) Fees once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
2) For Online courses, students need to ensure to have a good speed Internet at your residence and attend the classes from your residence only, since classes are conducted in late nights (up to 11.45 PM,IST).Please inform this to your family members.
3) Video recording of course sessions and unauthorized distribution, uploading to Internet is strictly prohibited. In any such events the student unconditionally authorizes Niharika Institute to take legal action against him/her and demand for financial losses (compensation) and legal expenses through courts of law at Bangalore.
4) Change of batch is not permitted. Syllabus is subjected to change without prior notice.
5) Issue of course certificate is only upon payment of 100% course fee and satisfactory attitude and 80% attendance.
6) Warranty /guarantee of any kind are strictly not applicable. Student should arrange his own software licenses for practice purpose. However Niharika Institute uses licensed softwares for online training sessions.
7) Any disputes need to be settled by arbitration at Bangalore jurisdiction courts of law. Arbitration expenses of both sides need to be borne by the student.
8) Niharika Institute is purely a technical training Institute, not a placement agency and there is NO placement assistance under this course.
9) The student should note that only he/she can attend the online sessions. If it is found that others are attending/viewing the online sessions, his/her admission will get cancelled and fees paid will be forfeited by Niharika Institute.
10 of 10) Student should authorize Niharika Institute of Computational Engineering to display the course feedback in their websites along with Photograph.